Friday, July 23, 2004

Grace Gazette (July 24, 2004)

Greetings all! 

Our Date Nnight was fabulous! Brandon and I went downtown and had nice greasy burger dinner at Sandy's and then headed to the bat cruise. It was really cool to be on the river and see all of the bats take off. As a matter of fact our tour guide said that a lot of the new babies are just now starting to fly with the colony so there's lots of activity. Go bats, get those mosquitoes!

The report from the babysitter was good and Miss Grace woke up in a fabulous mood the next morning.  We're already looking forward to the next time we can "escape"!!

Friday's audition was a fun experience as well! We went to the studio directly after a long nap and feeding (smart Mommy!) so Grace was in a great mood. She was a total natural in front of the camera and smiled like the ham that she is! The photographer had a little puppy running around and she loved watching him too and even got a little kiss from him while she was in front of the camera. I'm hoping the photographer saw that as her being versatile and easy-going (hopefully they'll never catch her at nap or bed-time!) , so we'll see if she gets a call. In any case, I'm totally proud of her and in our minds she'll always be a supermodel!

That's it for now, I'm still firguring out how this whole thing works, so bear with me! Someday the pictures will publish where I intended them to go, but for now I'm just thankful that I figured out how to get them on here!

Cheers-
The Texas Ducks