Thursday, June 02, 2005

Stop touching my cheese!

Here's the scoop on what can and should touch what on a sandwich according to my dear readers.

14% of you are just so starving that you don't even notice how you put the food on the sandwich. Well good for you non-OCD types. Really, good for you, I'll bet you don't even think about what order you put your socks and shoes on either.

20% of my loyal readers are even more immature...alright, equally as immature as I am and just laughed at the word condiment not even taking the time to ponder where the mayo/mustard should be spread. These folks may have skewed my findings slightly. Nice going.

27% of you are right!! The condiment should touch the meat. The rest of you are wrong, wrong, wrong (or immature)...that's because this is my blog and that's the answer I chose. It's OK, I'll still be your friend though.

And a whopping 39% of you are eating slimy cheese because your condiments are on the side of the bread that touches the cheese. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww...but again, it's OK, I'll still be your friend.

A few of you wrote in your own answers...Melinda wanted her condiments touching both the meat and the cheese as I recall. Honey, we can't have our cake and eat it too, now can we!? ;)

Happy Friday guys from your sassy hostess with the mostess! :)