Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Here I am again!

Hello all!

It's time for me to write again. I had company this weekend so I'm just now getting around to this. My Grandpa and Grandma Schrofer came down to see me this weekend. We ate out a lot and I was a good girl. My favorite place we went was Shades, it was a floating restaurant that you had to take a boat to get to. I wasn't very fond of having to wear a life jacket, but once we got there it was worth it.

Let's see, in other news, my Mommy is still looking for schools for me. I guess she thinks that I'm advanced and I need to go to school before Kindergarten. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but we'll give it a go. Mommy will surely be sad to not have me around to help out with unloading the dishwasher, folding the laundry and any other number of things that I help out with, but that's her loss.

Alright, that's it for now. Hope everything is going well for you. I'll have another posting up here shortly. There are some new pictures here too, be sure to check them out. I'm cute.

Love to all-
Miss Grace