Friday, September 17, 2004

My Gecko Jumped Out the Door

Hi guys-

It's me again.

This week the gecko that lived in my room jumped out the front door when Mommy opened it to get a package off the front porch. I guess he was done living in our house. That's OK, I'm sure something else will move in soon.

Let's see, other than that not much has been going on. A snakey got caught in the garage glue trap, you better believe Daddy didn't release him the way Mommy makes him do with the geckos. He got "whacked" Daddy said. I'm in the office now and I'm allowed to tune the radio. 9 times out of 10 I will perfectly tune it to a Mexican station just so Mommy and Daddy think that I understand it. That way when they tell me "no" I can just pretend I don't understand English. They tell me "no" when I pick out and chew on the river rocks from the palm tree, when I wrap myself in the new kitchen curtains, and lots of other times. I'm just having fun though.

OK, that's it for me now. Have a nice weekend. Daddy's going to D.C. for a few days so it's just Mommy and me. Lucky her!!!!!!!!!!
Love to all-
Miss Grace