Friday, September 10, 2004

A Week of Fun.

So here I am again. Mommy said I did such a bang-up (?) job last week I could keep my job for awhile longer. It's been a better week...we did more stuff, but I'll post a picture of our BIG outing this weekend (when Mommy got off the couch and fed the horses...only because I banged on the door long enough that they heard me and walked over to the fence expecting a treat in return...but whatever).

Here's what we've done:

1. Had our first busted lip -caused by a face-plant on the tile...have no fear, once we got the nasty blood out of my mouth and I got a teething ring to make me feel better Mommy pulled out the camera...I smiled of course because I'm a professional

2. Ate bologna for the first time -because Mommy is now pretty much going for the world's record of the number of bologna sandwiches one can consume in a lifetime I thought I'd see what the fuss was all about...

3. Got on a waiting list for "school"- I'm not really sure what this is all about because I'm not going to school until I'm like 5 which is REALLY old, so why we need to get on a waiting list I have no idea, but now that I think about it, the kids at the school weren't old, they were my age...hmmmmm...I'll let you know what I find out

4. I learned how to answer the phone- well, actually I started off by answering my phone (which made Mommy smile and say how smart I was), the next day I thought I'd encourage her positive comments by answering my sippy cup and the remote control (I put them to my ear a say, "Ahhh?" or "Da?" because that's who Mommy always talks to on the phone)...but she didn't say how smart I was...

OK, that's it for now. I'm done typing. This is hard work. Hope you enjoyed it...I worked hard.
Love-
Miss Grace