Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm one!!!!

Hello everyone!

Today is my birthday. I had my friends over to play and we had pizza and cake. It wasn't nearly as weird as the stuff that my Mommy and Daddy made me do the other night though...rip open boxes in pretty paper, blow out a candle we just lit and then play with this sticky stuff with my shirt off. I guess Mommy was afraid I'd make a mess with the white stuff, but the minute I got it on my fingers I wanted it off and to get out of my highchair!

Anyway, that's really all I have to say for now. I posted some pictures below. I hope you like them. Oh and Mommy said to feel free to post comments on anything you'd like. Just click the "0 comments" (or it might have a number in front of it!) underneath the item you want to comment on and you can post annonymously (whatever that means), just sign your name so we know who said how cute I was, or whatever!
Love to all-
Miss Grace