Sunday, November 28, 2004

Martha's in jail, so....

Well, since Martha's in jail I thought it would be best to use this time to my advantage and start taking over the world!!! Ha ha...

I'm sewing Grace a new bed set so that she can pass on the gender-neutral-green-gingham to Peanut when he is born. I couldn't justify spending a couple hundred dollars on bedding which frankly didn't blow me away, so I am making my own. I did some research and decided to create a crib bumper using four separate panels instead of one long one so that I can continue to use the bumpers for decoration once the crib is converted to a toddler bed.

As you can see below the fabrics are ultra-feminine, just like my little Grace! :) I've only gotten one panel of the bumper done, but thought I'd post it up here now (b/c I lack patience and need positive feedback...hee hee!). I'm now actually done with both end panels, but need to head back to the store for more fabric (how does that saying go? measure once, cut once, swear and go back to the fabric store?!?!!??!?).

Enjoy!
Cheers and love-