Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Sunny Day!

It's a beautiful sunny day here and I think that Grace and I are going to feed the fat pony things down the road this afternoon. Last week we pulled the carrots we grew for them and they've just kind of been sitting in limbo on the back patio waiting to be eaten. Today might just be their lucky day!

I went in for a doctor's appointment today. Peanut was wild and crazy, it took the nurse awhile to find the heartbeat. I wasn't worried though, I could feel him flopping around like a maniac the whole time. The FHR is back up to the 150s...hmmmmmm...I don't know what to think now. Maybe his heart rate was elevated due to the aerobics he was performing?!?! We shall see...

After that I got to go and spend some time with my friend Shanna, "the other Grace" and the triplets! They are just darling! Margaret, Allison and Rachel were born on Sept. 30, so they're about 2.5 months old and look just like tiny baby dolls. For all the wishing I've done for twins, I think I'm thankful that I'm just having one this time around. A 1.5 year old and a newborn will be a handful, I'm constantly in awe of Shanna who has the triplets and 17 month old Grace! What a truly amazing woman!

That's about it for today. I'm trying to get some good pictures of Grace to post, mostly she's just running away from the camera or trying to stick her hands on the lens lately. It was SOOOOO much easier when all she did was sit still and smile!

Cheers and love-