Monday, January 31, 2005

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack....

Mommy let me do some typing today and here I am. I've got lots to say too, so sit still and listen or you'll miss something.

We left our home in Texas where it was warm and drove for like eight days awhile ago. We slept in a hotel and ate in the car a lot. I even had my diaper changed in the front seat of Mommy's new car a few times. It wasn't the best, but I was a good girl. Then we stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Duck for a long time too. That was great because there were always hands to hold me and again, lots of "No-no's" to play with. I liked to take Grandma's picture frames off the table to look at them and I loved her Prevention magazines...just the right size for my hands.

Now we live in a nice big house. Lucky is here too. There's lots of snow here, which we didn't have in Texas, but it's kind of a bummer because EVERY time we leave the house we have to put on shoes, hats, mittens, coats and bring a blanket. It's kind of a lot of work, but Mommy says we have to.

Also, there are a lot of "Woofs" (dogs) that live in our neighborhood. No horses or chickens though. Anyway, these dogs are not nearly as smart as Apollo. I know this because they never come up to our door the way Apollo used to. If only they'd make the effort I know Mommy would feed them like she did with Apollo. He used to get sausage, turkey and the occasional piece of steak (which we aren't supposed to tell Daddy about) when Mommy cleaned out the fridge. Oh well, their loss.

Other than that, Mommy's belly button looks funny now and I like to check it out daily. She keeps saying there's a baby in there, but it just looks like she swallowed a beach ball so I'm not sure how she thinks it's a baby. I'm a baby and I'm not round. Whatever, I think the cold has gotten to her brain.

My last bit of news is that Mommy took all of my bottles away from me and now I only use Big Girl Sippy Cups. I was really pissed, I mean mad about that for a few nights. I screamed and cried but it didn't make the bottles come back so I gave up.

OK, that's it for today. I'm going to get Mommy to post some pictures soon so come back and see me. Oh, and my friend Sophie, back in Texas, has her own blog...click here and you can see her too. I miss her and Apollo and Ghost and Joe and the chickens a lot but maybe they'll come to visit someday. They can all stay in my room just like the gecko used to.

Love-
Miss Grace