Friday, October 08, 2004

I'm back and you'll be glad I am!!!!!

So, WOW guess what I found out today??!?! Mommy and I went to her Dr. today and there was a heartbeat in Mommy’s tummy! Now Mommy has eaten A LOT of strange things lately, but this is too much I thought! She’s gone and swallowed a whole person! Where will the madness end?

Then Doctor kept talking about how Mommy was going to have a baby and stuff. Like I thought she might have been crazy. I started flapping around and talking to get her attention, “HELLO!!!! I’m here, she already HAS a baby!!!”

Then Mommy looked at me when we heard that heartbeat and said, “That’s your baby brother or sister, Grace.” WHAT?!?!?! Another one!?!? Now I’m gonna have to share my toys and stuff?!?! Well, I’m still taking this all in, but I can tell you now that I will NOT share Pootie, Melanie or Cashew with the baby. It will have to find its own. I’m not really sure about sharing my Mommy either.

That’s all for now. I’ll keep you posted in case Mommy decides this isn’t a good idea and that she might return it for something useful like a dog or a go-cart.

Love to all-
Miss Grace