Sunday, November 21, 2004

Peanut Update

HEY YOU- Look over to the right side of your screen...you can now vote as to whether Peanut is a boy or a girl...go ahead, do it...it'll be fun and all the cool kids are doing it!
______________________________________________
We've had lots and lots of Grace updates, but not too much word on Peanut as of late, so this post is pretty much dedicated to him (NOTE: I'm simply using the masculine pronouns as a generic but consistent way of referring to Baby #2, this in no way, shape or form indicates that I know about his gender one way or another).

I'm now 20 weeks pregnant and starting to show a little bit. I'm very excited to say that I'm not into maternity-wear yet. I'm hoping I can put that off a few more weeks until it gets nice and cold and I can hide him under a sweater. A grey one of course.

He's a mover and a shaker, I can feel a lot of rolling, kicking, and general shifting going on (even as we speak!). He's not nearly as demanding a fetus as his older sister was. With Grace I was up eating in the middle of the night...every night. With Peanut we've only had to get up a handful of times. I guess I should have known about Grace's Scorpio tendencies before she was even born! ;) Peanut does like Oreos (original, no "inside out", mint, or any other crazy variation that they now make) and milk every now and then though as a little bed-time snack.

We're going in for the big ultrasound on Wednesday (the day before Thanksgiving) and big sister Grace will be in attendance. We'll bring a tape to record the goings-on for anyone who cares to tear it apart looking for those "key signs" as to whether Peanut is a boy or a girl, but we won't be finding out for sure, so guess away! I'll post any pictures that we get and label them as needed. :)

Below is a fabulous shot of me in my 20 Week Pregnant End of the Day Glory. I'll bet Cindy Crawford never looked this hot when she was knocked up!!! Wooohooo!

Cheers and love to all-