Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday

First of all thank you so much to everyone who e-mailed and posted comments regarding Lucky. I do believe that I am solely responsible for keeping the Kleenex folks in business for the last 24 hours. We have an appointment with the vet for Tuesday afternoon which I'm sure will be about the most painful thing I've ever had to do. Childbirth at least yields a productive and tangible result.

On a much, much, much lighter note, I've closed the scientific poll on which tattoo you would choose. Here's how the results break down:
The Trix Rabbit: 1 vote
Tony the Tiger: 2 votes
The Honey Nut Cheerio Bee: 4 votes
Fruit Loop Toucan Sam: 3 votes
Dubya: 1 vote
Count Chocula was shown no love...but Dubya? I don't get you guys...Anyway, congrats to the Honey Nut Cheerio Bee for being cute enough to be put in a private place by so many! ;)

Finally, the snow. Yes, it just keeps coming. For the moment it has stopped, but on the night of St. Patrick's Day (Lucky you, Jody and Doug, for being lucky enough to spend it in the best city in the country!!!) we gained 4.5" in addition to the plethora that already sits in our yards. Last night it snowed again....arghhhh! Seriously, when does it stop?!?! Anyway, I went to a Girls' Night Out with some new ladies I met here on St. Pats and wound up staying WAY too late...we left at nearly 1 AM. I would just like to insert this shameless plug for how much I LOVE my new car. I am, as you might have guessed, not a snow-driver. The roads were TERRIBLE and I really was glued to the conditions surrounding me, but I felt safe the whole time. Thank God for "4-wheel drive for idiots" as Papa Duck calls it! And no, I take NO offense to that comment seeing as I'd have to remember which button to push in to get low-gear or high-gear or whatever going in addition to remembering to keeping my eyes on the snowy road. I will freely admit I am an idiot when it comes to driving in the snow.