Monday, May 30, 2005

My Very Own Wisteria Lane

So, I really have nothing to say tonight, but lucky you, I'm going to say stuff anyway.

The weekend here was beautiful, finally showing some weather that is a bit spring like. Not that June is creeping up on us this week or anything, but it was nice to FINALLY hit the 70s. I have found that the box containing all of my summer shorts (and my FAVORITE lounging dress from Victoria's Secret!!!!) was lost in the move (Ode to The Box of Missing Clothes will be posted soon on The Kept Woman) which means an outing to Marshall's is on the horizon this week.

My SIL confirmed that indeed the neighborhood that I live in reminds her very much of Wisteria Lane on Desperate Housewives. As usual, I picked the season finale to jump on the Desperate Housewives bandwagon so I saw a lot of loose ends tied up, but am not sure what kind of string was being tied up. Anyway, I promise to tell more about our neighborhood later, but like I said, picture The Hamptons meets "Dirty Dancing". Our neighbor was on the NBC Nightly News tonight talking about mercury hot-spots as a result of the EPAs standards on emissions, but they didn't show his house.

Alright, both girls are passed out for the moment (The Duckling is out for the night and Peanut is just taking a little snooze since she's been up for over seven hours!!!!!), so I shall go and enjoy the peace. While it lasts.