Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Would You Just Look at How Cute They Are: Part 8

Alright, you've waited so patiently, here are the latest and greatest shots of my adorable little girls. The latest verbal advancement of The Duckling is her belting out of "Dinga Behs" (Jingle Bells) at Wal-Mart at the top of her lungs.

The entire song consists of "Dinga behs, dinga behs, dinga behs" over and over and over again.

Get ready to tell me just how darling they are. In pictures they could influence you to have another baby, but let me tell you...spending a week with them alone is a great method of birth control. I love them and all, but those middle of the night feedings will eventually be the death of me. I can read the headstone now, "Mama loved her babies, but the nightime feedings did her in (maybe)."

Guess who had rice cereal for the very first time this weekend? (I'll give you a hint, it's the one who has gas really bad after she tries ANYTHING new)


Guess who also had her very first ponytail EVER this weekend? A weekend of firsts! Here she and The Duckling share their hairsyling secrets as only sisters can.

The Duckling wishes for a jungle gym for her birthday, but until then? Daddy will have to do!

The Duckling INSISTED on holding Peanut and refused to let go! (she really is having fun despite the look on her face that might lead you to believe she smelled or touched something very nasty...I think something creepy is on Baby Einstein)

mama