Monday, February 07, 2005

Culinary Update

Just a quick note from Chef Boy R Mama Duck...

I've enjoyed all the recipes that I've received so far and welcome any more that you might want to submit. Here's how my adventures have gone so far...

Cousin Brittany's Diner Eggs and Potatoes: Now a weekly tradition on Saturday morning; were shared and enjoyed by Aunt Boo, Uncle Ben, and the Ducks this weekend!

Dan & Jenny's Chicken: This actually tasted like something that I would PAY for a a restaurant (chicken boobies, stewed tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives, garlic, etc.)...am planning on making again soon!

Kerry & Parker's Beef Stew: Yummmmy!

Lindsay's Rice & Chicken Casserole Link: Wonderful! As the recipe from the web-site stated it was a bit dry, but I'm thinking about adding a 1/4 cup of milk next time...Brandon said it was perfect as is though, so I'm still debating on messing with the recipe!

Mom Schrofer's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup: Messed with this recipe and it was gooooooood! We added potatoes and and an extra can of chicken broth...warm and hearty!

Unknown Donor's Spinach Lasagne: SUPER EASY and delicious! What better way to disguise spinach and get your veggies in than to drown it in sauce and cheese?

That's all for now...I am really enjoying my challenges in the kitchen and think that my official cooking repertoire is growing nicely! Am still in need of a spice rack as our Traget doesn't carry them...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Cheers and love-
Mama Duck