Monday, April 04, 2005

And The Hits Just Keep on Coming

As if the last two weeks haven't been insane enough, it would appear this morning that after almost obsessive-compulsive hand-washing, the use of a thousand Clorox wipes (which I will be adding to my list of the Best Inventions Since Sliced Bread...to be posted later) and bottles of Bath & Body Works antibacterial handsoap...I have the dreaded rotavirus that the Duckling was battling last week.

I'm watching all the signs, but it kinda looks that way. For those of you who have been through labor before you know how important the hydration factor is, so I'm finally freaking out a little bit.

Let's just hope that Peanut, as Dan said, is a boy and is being super courteous to his Mommy!

And sorry Meritt (to whom I am humming what I understand to be the World's Most Sung Song this morning...wink, wink, nod, nod!) and Mrs. Mates that this is the report out of the Duck Compound this morning and not news of the baby's arrival.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...when will it all end?!?!!?

The good news is the Duckling is pretty much recovered, but now is dying to get outside (I'm not totally sure, but think I heard her say "Target" this morning and she toddled over to me with her tennis shoes and then tried to open the coat closet!).