Thursday, May 05, 2005

If I were...

Stemily tagged me to do this thingie which is a nice change from the standard “Where did you grow up?”, “What’s your favorite shade of blue?” and “If you could change one thing about your toes, what would it be?” tagging questionnaire. Oddly enough, I think that it was meant to be as both of my lovely little girls slept while I completed the task. Enjoy…

I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer... If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor... If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener... If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef... If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist... If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian... If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer... If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor... If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer... If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate... If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist... If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor... If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi... If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer... If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer... If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a monkeys uncle... If I could be a CSI... If I could be a computer nerd... If I could be a Kindergarten teacher...

If I could be a backup dancer, I’d go on tour with
Kenny Chesney, where I could ogle his hot body (especially his nice assets as I’d very conveniently be behind him on stage…) and make him fall madly in love with me using my charm, good looks and some wild hip swiveling moves.

If I could be a llama-rider, I’d be the best damn llama-rider ever and make it my personal goal to get Llama-Riding introduced as an official Olympic sport. Llamas deserve love too.

If I could be an innkeeper, my inn would be on the beach front in
St. Thomas where I’d fritter away the days by soaking up the sun and the nights by drinking whiskey and Cokes while dancing in the tropical breeze. I guess I’d have to have a large staff to actually run the inn as I’d be quite busy with the more aforementioned tasks, but mingling with the guests is a must, must, must to running a successful business, no?!

But…I’m not and most likely won’t be any of these things. Therefore I will very contentedly continue to be Papa Duck’s loving and devoted Hot Mama and the best Mommy I can to the Duckling and Peanut.

Now by Official Code of Internet & Blogging Law I am bound to “tag” three new victims to copy this into their blogs…here goes…
Melinda (who already has an interesting job, but may find something better in this list), Jennifer (since she’s not getting an sleep anyway...hey, you're awake, why the heck not blog?!) and Mrs. Mates (who is probably looking for something to do other than work)…have at it ladies!