Friday, September 30, 2005

Because I promised my MIL for some photo updates

We were on the way to Sugar Daddy's office for lunch today when Van Morrison came on. I turned the radio up.

"Wiggles?" from the backseat.

"No, Van Morrison. We like Van Morrison, don't we?" I proded thinking of many a drunken college days swaying and slurring to "Brown Eyed Girl."

"Wiggles."

Listen up Duckling, there's apparently very little that I can control in the world and it's your sad luck that one thing I do happen to have power over is my car's radio. (Nah, nah, nah, nah boo-boo) Now, you will sit quietly and listen to Van Morrison as I try to maneuver through the city without hitting any bicyclists.
_______________________________________________

Posted by Picasa The Duckling and her cousin, Lugnut Beefcake, hanging out last weekend.


Posted by Picasa "You can't always get what you want..." Part 2 (of many to come, I'm sure) That wise, wise Mick Jagger...must have had two year olds in mind when he wrote that little ditty. Nice hair, eh?


Posted by Picasa The happier of my two children, Peanut.


Posted by Picasa The Duckling assists in the organization of the computer room while I blog.


Posted by Picasa My sweet, sweet baby who is too young to destroy a whole lot, but has indeed gotten the whining thing down whenever Mommy isn't holding her.

Enjoy your weekend!

mama, who is off to take a snoozer herself and then taking the little beasties to the park to wear them out for a bit