Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday on Film

Is there anybody out there?!?!?!

Oh, hi there! It's Monday and Mommy broke out her camera today. Today it's hotter than the peas when Mommy takes them out of the microwave and that's pretty hot. Our air conditionning is still not working...it's been almost two weeks. Actually, the new thingie is out there, but the geniuses who left it there didn't hook it up. Mommy's a bit upset about it, but that's OK, we're from Texas! If there's one thing we know, it's heat. It's 88 degrees in my room right now so instead of napping I'm singing "The Pootie Song" and typing to you. Posted by Hello

Here I am outside enjoying the shade in our backyard. I could have gotten in our splashy pool to cool down, but I hate to mess up my hair.

Posted by Hello
Both of our grandmas bought us matching outfits. Today we're wearing the ones from Grandma Duck, aren't we cute? You can send us things if you want. I like Goldfish, books and Pootie.

Posted by Hello
Here I am working very hard to keep my toes clean. Spoons make great toe-ick-getters.

Posted by Hello
Last but not least, here I am strapping Peanut into her car seat. I'm not sure where she's going, but I'm kinda glad. Maybe she'll leave her Pootie behind and I can have it.

Posted by Hello