Thursday, June 23, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday...Something old, something new, something stolen, some crappy gift...

Ya know what? I think I have more fun thinking of my titles for Stuff Portrait Friday than I do taking the pictures sometimes. Looks at the sheer genius this week...the wedding saying thingy about "Something old, something new" yadda yadda yadda.

Alright, back to the task at hand.

As always, the agenda for Stuff Portrait Friday is posted by the lovely and talented Kristine at Random and Odd. Go check her out and play along if you like! It's quite fun! Tell her I sent ya, it'll make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Here's the scoop for the week...

Photos #1: Something stolen (or borrowed and not returned)

Alright, alright, you caught me red-handed. I stole this book from my mom YEARS ago. It's a little known book from the 1960s and it's fabulously hilarious. So much so that I read it EVERY year during the holidays. I'll spare you the details, but check it out...The Joyous Season by Patrick Dennis. It was recently put back into print because of the junkies like me and yes, I did buy my mother a hard-bound copy of it that's all shiny and new and not beat to crap like this one. Posted by Hello


Photo #2: Unopened (or unused)present you forgot to return

Alright, here's the scoop. I didn't have anything that fit this category so I took a picture of this awesome purse that my sister-in-law gave me for Christmas. Why? Well because it was a gift and I haven't used it yet, so it met two out of the three criteria and I thought that was good enough. And the reason I haven't used it? It's one of those totally cute hold it in your hand purses...my hands are FULL with The Duckling and Peanut right now...I hope to use it soon when I can escape from them for a weekend on my own!

Photo #3: your perfume

I go back and forth...Rapture by Victoria's Secret and Beautiful by Estee Lauder. But honestly, I haven't worn either in ages. Mostly I'm wearing Eau de Whatever The Duckling had for Lunch or Fragrance de Peanut Spit Up. Sad but true. Posted by Hello