Sunday, July 03, 2005

To My Loyal Readers

According to the recent results of my "Dog's View on Life" poll, this is what most of my readers would like like if they were born as canines.



An overwhelming 39% of you said that you saw life as a Golden Retriever does in that you believe life is beautiful and the glass (or in this case, the bottle) is always half-full! Ya happy bunch of sots!!!


29% adopted the Lab's view (It's a new day! I hope I meet someone new! ...a/k/a "Throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball!!!!")
16% adopted the Poodle's view (It's all about me and how I look, baby!)
13% adopted the Grey's view (Chasing dreams and aiming for success!)
3% adopted the Rott's view (Let nothing stand in my way!!)

Thanks for voting and as always these polls are scientifically monitored and analyzed.

A new poll will be posted soon and suggestions for new poll topics always welcome!