Monday, October 10, 2005

Especially for Mom and my Father In Law...

...who are both making progress in learning all about the internet and computers! Here's the proverbial carrot on the stick.
____________________________
As many of you recall, last January I sent out a plea for recipes in an attempt to feed my family who demanded more than hamburger Helper and bologna sandwiches. I am thrilled to say that I've been working hard and am doing quite well in the kitchen.

Anyway, we're sitting down to dinner the other night. I made Parmesan crusted chicken and angel hair pasta with tomatoes and olive oil the other night.

"I'm becoming quite the cook!" I exclaimed to Papa Duck.

No sooner had those words left my lips when I hear, "Yucky!!!" from The Duckling.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....she who thinks pizza and mac-and-cheese are gourmet meals (wonder where she got that from?!?!)
_______________________________________________
Check out The Duckling in her "Someone in Texas Loves Me" T-shirt from our friends Lindsay and Caden back in Austin!

For those of you with adorable children under one year old...take all the pictures you can now because this is what EVERY SINGLE POSED SHOT with a nearly two year old looks like!

OMG....The Duckling and Peanut are playing so nicely! You know, usually Peanut is just teasing and taunting her older sister, those babies are just so dang manipulative.

So as not to overload your system with a million and seven pictures of the world's cutest ducklings I will stop now and post more pictures very soon. This weekend yielded a bumper crop of great pictures, if only I had my camera ready when Grandpa Einstein came down the tunnel slide...

mama, who is so very glad that Target has a dual-screen portable DVD player on sale this week for a cost that won't bust her budget