Thursday, November 03, 2005

Are you ever in for it now...

Well, mostly because I suck and sit around watching soaps all day whist nibbling on bon-bons I haven't posted very regularly. I'm like the pen-pal who doesn't write, doesn't write, doesn't write and then sends you a sixteen page letter updating you on the last year and a half of my life.

Withoug further adieu...

This week started off by giving Peanut the longest, most relaxing bath she's ever had. The Duckling is now going to the sitter's house two times a week which gives Peanut and I more bonding time (mainly done at Target). Poor kid. The Duckling always had regular baths, with Peanut she mostly gets one when she kinds smells funky.
Posted by Picasa

Halloween! Look at that cute ladybug! As I've already relayed to some of you...We are in the qualifying rounds for World's Worst Parents. We only let The Duckling Trick Or Treat at two houses. We then prompltly took her candy, told her it was a "choking hazard" and gave her some Goldfish and Kix to munch on while we snarfed her M&Ms and Milky Ways.

Posted by Picasa
This week was beautiful in Madison. We spent nearly every afernoon at the park. I tried to get some good shots of Peanut, but you'll see that she spend most of her time watching her sister run back...

Posted by Picasa
...and forth.

Posted by Picasa
There's that Big Sister again!

Posted by Picasa
I've determined that survival of the fittest is alive and well in Toddlerdom. The Duckling manages to push me so far to the edge that I'm just not sure that she's going to be able to live another day and then...
Posted by Picasa
...BANG! She knows I'm gonna lose and and she straightens up! Amazing...that Darwin guy might have had something...

Posted by Picasa
Peanut says, "Eat your prunes. They help you poop good."

Posted by Picasa
That is all. Whew. Hope you aren't on kiddo overload, but I just couldn't narrow down what to post...lucky you.

DAD- DON'T READ ON!!!

Now, for those of you who are thinking, "Geez, they're so cute, I should really have one more!" go take your pill, "be cool and cover your tool" or do whatever necessary. If you really feel like you need another one, contact me and I'll send you one on loan until you make sure that is really what you want.

mama, who, in conjunction with Papa Duck and the girls is working to create the first and only Catholic-approved form of birth control...stay tuned...