Thursday, July 07, 2005

Because I'm creating the world's biggest back-up CDs and have nothing better to do while I wait...

Me and my ducklings on a recent trip to the park...and I am PERFECTLY aware that grammatically it should be "My ducklings and I" but I'm bucking the system tonight.

The Duckling shows no fear as she masters her newly acquired skill of climbing the stairs and going down the slide all by her big self.

Posted by Picasa
Mama feeling a little lonely as The Duckling plays on her own and Peanut does what she always does. Yes, that would be a turtleneck AND sweater in July...it was a tad chilly that morning.

Posted by Picasa
Peanut enjoying her time at the park. She had just gotten out of the sandbox and was taking a break before hitting the slide. She's a busy girl...

Posted by Picasa