Friday, July 08, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday: Some things to look at and one to piss me off

It's that time of the week again. Kristine had some interesting selections this week! Go check her site out and tell her I sent ya! You should play along if you aren't already. It's really quite fun and besides, what else have you got to do today? It's Friday for crying out loud. It's not like you're REALLY working anyway.

Photo No.1: Favorite framed picture Honeymoon. On a boat. Somewhere near Mexico. No kids. Well, not entirely true. There was a "stow away" that we didn't know about. It's a self-portrait (as are most of our pictures). What a fabulous vacation. We had just come from climbing Mayan ruins and we were about to go get drunk on cerveza (yeah, yeah...it only takes me one...) and eat some nachos in Cozumel.

Seems like a lifetime ago.

Posted by Picasa
Photo No. 2: Magazine subcriptions Yup, there's six of 'em. Some intellectual, some smut. Mostly not read. I had this wild hare that once I became the Human Milk Factory again I would have all this time to read while I was nursing. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Someone I know was smoking crack when she thought she's have MORE free-time with two kids.

Posted by Picasa
Photo No. 3: Household Pet Peeve If I don't unlock the four locks on the highchair's casters seventeen times a day, it simply hasn't been a day. The Duckling LOVES to hear the click when she locks them. I hate hearing the screaching as I drag the locked wheels across the tile.

Posted by Picasa