Friday, January 13, 2006

Weekly Update

First let me start by saying you are WAY too kind about the no make-up thing in the previous post. I'll take what I can get though, thanks! :)

Now, onto this week on film. We actually got a few hours the last two days when that big glowing orb thing came out in the sky. It was kind of blinding as we've all been living like moles in the cloudy gloom for the last two weeks, but I'll take the sunshine any way I can get it.

Here are The Duckling and Peanut enjoying a few minutes at the park. All went well until the major meltdown upon leaving time. I hate that the park is in the backyard of the fire station. I'm sure one of these days they're going to think I'm abducting some random kid. It's embarrassing really.


You can see that Peanut was having a difficult time deciding which pootie she wanted. Typically each morning when I wake up her she rotates all three pooties in her mouth before I get her out of the crib. It's sort of the OCD thing she has to see which one tastes the best.


Here you have The Duckling applying "lotion" to her nose. And by "lotion" I do mean yogurt.



Here is Day #2 of the sunshine. Kind of cruel that I took the picture with the sun shining in their face, but it's kind of proof that the sun was actually out, ya know?

Happy Friday the 13th!
mama