Friday, February 24, 2006

The Week that Was February 20th

I'm going to do it.

I'm actually going to update this site on time this week.

Last weekend Mama Duck traveled far, far away back to the very cool land of Texas. It was here that she met the handsome and charming Holden who will (fingers crossed) some day become Peanut's husband. If we can pull this off I can guarantee that Peanut will never have MIL issues. Ain't he cute?
Now, while I was in Texas, Holden's Mama (Peanut's future MIL) asked if The Duckling had problems with "plumber's crack" when she wore pants. I thought about it and said no. Well, I'm here to tell you that she wore pants four times this week and all four times she not only had plumber's crack, but her pants were down around her ankles. I think we need to beef her up a bit.

I don't believe that you can ever start your girls' good taste in jewelry too early. Here's Peanut's checking out the latest Tiffany's catalog.

This week I was working on my running bid for Mother of the Year Award. And let me tell you, I was working it hard. She who once proclaimed that "Snow can kill mommy..." actually bundled her two children up and took them out to play in the snow.

(notice how thrilled Peanut looks? What is it with those of us being BORN in the North being disenchanted with the snow while those Southern born (see below) LOVE it? Weird...)
Well folks, there it is. An update done...on time.
Have a lovely weekend and don't be expecting this kind of punctuality again anytime soon.
Cheers-
mama duck