Thursday, July 21, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday: Someone's in the kitchen with Mama

Tah-dah! I made it to another Friday and seem to have most of my sanity left. And that my friends, is all I can hope for these days.

Being it's Friday and all, that means it's time for Stuff Portrait Friday which, as always, is brought to us by that California Cutie, Kristine. Check out my stuff, let me know if you played, you should play and you should stop by Kristine's. Yadda yadda yadda.

Photo #1: Favorite Appliance: Seeing as I don't live in my beautiful homestead in Austin anymore this is the best picture I have on hand to show my totally awesome top-loading fridge. If you don't have one of these go get one. Now. It's great b/c the fridge is on top and you don't have to break your back everytime you need the baby carrots or have to see where the leftover beef stew has gotten off to. BTW, the fridge is over on the far right-hand side of the picture. I miss my house.

Posted by Picasa
Photo #2: A food that you always have in your kitchen: Yup...Oreos. The fifth food group. The bottom of the food pyramid. A must have. Coincidentally, I included my favorite appliance in our current house too...the dishwasher. I hate washing dishes.

Posted by Picasa
Photo #3: Your meal speciality: As most of you know I've been making a really good effort to learn to cook since January. Those freakin' cookies aside, all things are going well. My signature dishes would have to be spinach lasagne or spaghetti pie, but I wasn't making those this week so here we have Parmesean Crusted Chicken with Vegetable Angel Hair Pasta. It was my first time making both of them and they were darn good if I may pat myself on the back.

Posted by Picasa